REQUEST TO OBTAIN A CERTIFICATE OF NO JUDICIAL RECORD OR A JUDICIAL RECORD LIST
The Act and the Regulation respecting remunerated passenger transportation by automobile came into force October 10, 2020.
Article 14 of the Act stipulates that, “Police forces in Quebec are required to issue one of the following documents to a person requesting it, as applicable:
- Certificate of no judicial record; or
- Judicial record list
Articles 7 and 8 of The “Regulation” Respecting Remunerated Passenger Transportation by Automobile, provides the details required for the certificate of no judicial record or a judicial record list as well as the fees associated with the certificate at a cost of $75.75.
Act and the Regulations
Carefully read the instructions before completing the form. Please note only credit card payment is accepted. Users requesting other payment options, must apply by mail and follow the procedure on, “How to obtain a certificate of no judicial record or a judicial record list” outlined on the Sûreté du Québec web Site. https://www.sq.gouv.qc.ca/services/services-en-ligne/verification-casier-antecedents-judiciaires/
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK
Instructions on how to obtain a certificate of no judicial record, or a judicial record list.STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Fill out the « Demande de vérification des antécédents judiciaires-Permis de chauffeur autorisé » form (in French only). Please complete the form in block letters or on the screen and sign section 5.
- Credit card payment of 75.75$
- Scanned copies (in *.jpg, *.jpeg or *.png) of two (2) valid government approved identification one with photo such as a driver’s license, medical card, passport, or birth certificate.
CAUTIONTo avoid any additional delays or refusal during the processing time of your request concerning your application, be sure to:
- Complete all sections required of the form and sign section 5;
- The accuracy of the information provided in the form such as (family name, given name, date of birth) in accordance with the identity documents provided;
- Attach payment;
- Verify that scanned copies of the documents are legible and clear; and
- Verify that the sender’s address entered in the form is the same as that appearing on the identification documents.